Thursday, January 24, 2019

The enthusiastic vet

     I've been neglecting this blog and finishing other out of game projects primarily out of an interest in spending my free time playing the game. It seems like an odd position to be in for an eve online player. The game is notorious for the proverbial hordes of disgruntled long time players often referenced as having "bitter vet syndrome" and some former players refer to quitting the game for good as having "won eve".

     So I'm in the odd position of neglecting the out of game material and community for an interest in doing things within the game because I still find it fun. I'd like to finish the universal frigate pack and other out of game projects but at the same time I have fleets to run and fits to test. So lets wrap up the procrastination with a screenshot from the past, the original project discovery interface.


No comments:

Post a Comment