Sunday, September 16, 2018

Perspectives on EVE Online


     I've never particularly liked the idea of running something like a blog, or typing for that matter. To avoid being pointlessly self critical it's best to consider typing a bit of a chore. However communication is important and while actions can speak louder than words they are not as easily read or understood. I've tried in the past through my actions in game to communicate my own play style, easy as that has been I don't think it's particularly meaningful to others.

     After so many years I think I'll try to add something with a bit more intent and hopefully meaning to my attempts. This isn't intended to be some grand post, some things can start small so lets wrap up the rambling with a screenshot of one of my favorite ships before things get tedious.



Between my odd graphics settings and other issues I've got discolored nebulae, this pictures shows my view of Minmatar space as a vibrant blue, the hull is a breacher. Just a little note for those curious about the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment